We’re glad you stopped by! Are you curious about AAF-San Angelo? AAF connects you with the local and national advertising and marketing community and provides you with the opportunity to collaborate with fellow professionals in your industry. As a member, you’ll be able to participate in relevant events that will directly link you to a valuable knowledge network you won’t have access to anywhere else. Rest assured that we aim to continually educate our members on current trends and keep you up-to-date on growth and transformations in the advertising field. As fellow ad professionals, we also want to acknowledge that you are a valuable resource to your peers. Becoming a member of AAF will motivate you to strive for greatness, inspire you to display your hard work and talents, and recognize your creative excellence in the art of advertising.
The AAF San Angelo is an affiliation of the American Advertising Federation (AAF) and the AAF 10th District. The AAF is headquartered in Washington, D.C. It represents over 50,000 professionals in advertising or affiliated industries. Comprised of 130 corporate members, AAF has a national network of 210 Ad Clubs as well as 210 college chapters. AAF protects and promotes the well-being of advertising. This is accomplished through a unique, nationally coordinated grassroots network of advertisers, agencies, media companies, local advertising clubs and college chapters.
- Brings members together to yield creative business solutions.
- Protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities.
- Educates members on the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing.
- Provides programs to assist local association volunteer leadership.
- Presents the industry with its future leaders.
- Honors advertising excellence.
- Promotes diversity by encouraging the recruitment of people of diverse cultures.
- Applies the communication skills of its members to help solve community concerns.